Friday 25 January 2013

OOTD






Hi guys, So i haven't been on for a while so i thought i'd do an outfit of the day post. This is what i wore for school. I looked in the mirror this morning and thought i basically looked like a spy with all the black. My look today was Corset, chiffon shirt and skinny jeans. I got this corset which is absolutely stunning, i got it from the shop krisp at a good price. Wearing it like that even with a long sleeve t-shirt would have been a bit too sexy for school so i layered it with a chiffon shirt which i love. So you could see the corset but not soo much of it. I chose the ring you can see in the photo just because it was a statement ring and added to the spy look i had going on. So this is how you pull off wearing a corset to school.
So what do you think of my look?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment