Wednesday 22 August 2012

A little bit about moi.


 

Ok so I thought I'd do something different with the post today, this one will be all about me. Its just so give people more of an idea of me and a little something that Isn't shown in my post. I'm just going to answer lots of questions and hopefully I dont bore you to death...
1. What's your name? My name is Zainab : )
2. What is your blog about? Well as you can see its a fashion and beauty blog filled with my styled outfit posts, opinions and reviews.
3. Which 3 words describe you? Small, Creative and Loving
4. What was the last thing you bought? Wire cutters... for my jewellery making
5. What crafts are you into? Card making, Polymer clay and depending on the mood sometimes drawing and painting
6. What trends are you loving at the moment? Well I really like the chiffon shirts that are shorter at the front.
7. What fashions are you not liking that everyone seems to like? Well I really dont like creepers they're just so brick like and also i'm not sure if people like these but those pointy shoes with the metal bit at the toe, they are just horrible..
8. How would you describe your style? I guess I fall into the category of girly.
9. What would your first fashion collection be on? I would have to say something fantasy.. on the lines of Alice and wonderland, thats my favourite fashion inspiration and you can get away with lots of wacky designs.
10. Have you ever made a dress? Because im writing these questions as I go along they suite me and Yes I have made 2 dresses in school.
11. Have you been out of your home country? Yes, to france and mauritius.
12. Where would you like to visit? I would love to go to Cyprus, Mexico, Morocco, Spain and Italy and Egypt oh wait and New York
13. What are you currently studying? Fashion and English Lit (a level)
14. What was the last thing you ate? A fruit tart, it was lovely
15. Who's your girl crush? Mila Kunis, hands down she is the worlds most beautiful woman
16. What's your favourite film? I dont think I can pick 1 but my top few are: Despicable Me, She's the Man, Selena, A Walk to Remember aaannnndddd beauty and the beast.
17. What would we find on your ipod? A mix of pop and rnb.. pretty much the mainstream things
18. Whats your best body feature? I would say my eyes.. they're brown and beautiful.
19. Do you have a job? Nope I need one though.
20. What did you last reblog on tumblr?

21. What is an automatic turn on? If you have dimples I love you.
22. Would you run for president? Nope, its too much work.
23. Can you drive? No, but I should probably start learning.
24. What do you think of tattoos? I dont particularly love them but I guess it depends if the person can make the tattoo look hot.
25. What would you do if you won the lottery? 2 guesses... of-course I'll buy a new wardrobe and take my family on a holiday.
26. If there was a fire what would be the thing you grab? My phone and a box with some pendants which includes a necklace that my best friend got me for my birthday.
27. What's your favourite animal? Monkey, they're just soo cute.
27. What is your favourite accessors? I would say rings
28. Favourite food? This is going to be weird but its actually roast meat.. the tongue of a cow. I know it sounds horrendous but its sooo nice and soft/tender and taste great.
29. Which shoe do you put on first? My right one
30. What's your favourite type of cake? I would have to say cheesecake.. you can never go wrong with a cheesecake.


No comments:

Post a Comment