Thursday 2 August 2012

MUA LIPBOOM REVIEW


                                    
Shade - Let Me Know

(Images taken from the MUA website)


 

(Jlo playing Selena in the biographical drama film 'Selena')

I purchased MUA's LipBoom stick for around £3 from Superdrugs the other day. I had read some good reviews about this product on other blogs so I thought I'd get myself one. I had been wanted a dark brown coloured lipstick for ages but hadn't seen any since now. Ever since getting into lipsticks a couple years back and watching the film 'Selena' I really loved that dark brown shade of lipstick. When I saw this shade I just had to get it and it came with the lip gloss so that was a bonus. Something that was good was the image on the package which was Alexandra Burke wearing the lipstick with the lip-gloss so you got an idea of the shade as sometimes the colour seems darker then it actually is. I tried the lipstick yesterday and I love it, its just the shade I wanted. There's a highlighter which I added in the centre of my lips for a fuller look which I could see. The only thing is I couldn't quite get my finger in the little pot(highlighter), I dont know if its because my nails are a bit long but I had to scrape it out with my nails which was a bit messy. You could wear the highlighter alone which is nice if you want that natural colour to your lips so that another way of wearing it. And then there's the lipgloss which is glittery which I personally like. Also another big bonus is the smell, I smelt the lip-gloss and my mouth watered (not literally) as it smelt like caramel. The smell is lovely and sweet, and if I could eat lip-gloss I would eat that one. By far its the best smelling lipstick/lip-gloss I own. Also to add it lasted until I took it off which was about 5 hours, but I didn't eat/drink in that time so thats probably why but even still its great. Overall this product is amazing, everything from the shade to the packaging. Obviously there are several other shade which look nice. 

Do you own this stick? What do you think of it?
check out more LipBooms here: http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/lip-boom






No comments:

Post a Comment