Wednesday 25 July 2012

Fab-u-licious


Lipsy V I P Strapless Diamante Detailed Maxi Dress

Ok so I saw an ad for Lipsy Vip new collection just now and thought I'd check it out. I saw the page and fell in love with this dress. It is absolutely stunning and I want it. The black is just so classy and kind of sexy. The sweetheart neckline is just lined with diamanté s to give it that sparkle. Since Santana from glee pulled of a fish tail for prom I thought about it and got the idea to go that way. I hoped that maybe next year for my third and final prom (in our school we have a prom year 11,12,13)  I could wear a fish tale. Its just absolutely stunning and gives you the best shape ever. I Just LOVE this dress, everything about it. It is £160 but personally that doesn't seem much (maybe because I love it so much). Maybe I'll watch as it goes on sale. We've just finished school and im already planning my prom outfit haha. Its just so beautiful, and Millie pulls it off stunningly.
Oh my birthdays coming up in september maybe i'll put this on my wishlist..

Fallen in love with any clothes lately?, ha im talking to fashion bloggers ofcourse you have, tell me about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment