Tuesday 10 April 2012

Black and Gold Summer Party

Black and Gold Summer Party


Long sleeve shirt
$72 - topshop.com

Bandeau top
£5.99 - arkclothing.com

H&M short shorts
£13 - hm.com

Lace up booties
£30 - debenhams.com

Ela Stone feather earrings
£70 - julesb.co.uk

Barry M nail polish
£3.99 - superdrug.com

Models own nail polish
£5 - republic.co.uk


My friend Vanese (http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/) made a post about this cool website called http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/ . It lets you create fashion mood boards, made up of lots of clothes from all over the place. Its really fun to do and create, you should give it a go and it looks really cool. So this collection is a black and gold summer party outfit. I really like chiffon shirts and so I thought how cool would it look if underneath was a quirky patterned top and I found the Aztec one. I then built the outfit around that really, added some shorts and gold accessories. I have to say this outfit seems really cool and dead glamorous. If there's maybe just one thing you like from the collection then just click on the smaller picture and it will send you direct to the website its from, how amazing. I could spend hours on this website create lots and lots of different looks. Why dont you give me a challenge and tell me to put an outfit together based on something eg, maybe a date at the beach or something. If you love fashion and is creative I highly recommend the website, you can get ideas or even give other people ideas. 

Thanks for reading , x 

No comments:

Post a Comment